Thursday, January 14, 2010

Project Life 2010

So, I'm slow about doing everything, which means I'm slow at posting my photo's for Project Life. Last night I came across this great site that is for Scrapbooking, but they also have a group for the Project Life People. I think it is going to be the perfect spot for me. I can't wait to jump in with the other girls at Scrapbookers Inner Circle.

So here are my photo's for the first week.


















As I have browsed through others photo a day projects I'm not sure if I'm on the same page, but I like what I'm doing. I see that I can improve.












2 comments:

danni said...

Great photos, love the keeping it real feel. Isn't it great how there is no right or wrong with this project. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comments.

wendy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :). It'll be fun to see everyone's POTD/Project Life as we go along! I'll be following yours!